Under the action of power system, ozone passes through ozone catalytic decomposition material or decomposition net, enters nano active sites on the inner and outer surface of ozone decomposition material with high specific surface area at room temperature, and then decomposes into non-toxic oxygen instantly. The purification process has zero energy consumption (excluding the energy consumption of wind power) and zero reagent.
|Table of parameters of ozonolysis catalytic net|
|Catalyst model and name||OD-LF Ozone decomposition catalyst|
|Application of catalyst||Catalytic decomposition of ozone to oxygen with zero energy consumption at room temperature|
|Catalyst appearance||Chip honeycomb, 10-50mm thick, maximum length and width 1000mm|
|Catalyst carrier||Metal aluminum|
|Bulk density and pore size||1.6-8.0kg/m3，1.5-3.0mm|
|Product packaging||Can be customized according to user requirements, without metal edge width|
|Purification efficiency||≥80-95%(related to actual working conditions)|
|Service life||Not less than 8760h|
|Active component||Supported manganese based composite metal oxides|
|Airspeed||10000-50000h-1(the volume airspeed is related to the actual working conditions)|
|Recommended reaction flow rate||≤3m/s|
|Wind resistance of catalyst||≤600pa(related to practical application and Design)|
|Recommended gas residence time||0.08-0.36s (residence time volume airspeed is related to actual conditions)|
|Installation requirements and precautions||Gas leakage is not short flow, all gas through the catalytic network, the number of 2-4 layers|
No additional chemicals are required for ozone removal process;
High efficient catalytic decomposition of ozone at room temperature to generate oxygen, which meets the requirements of safety and economy;
The material is a whole piece, easy to install and flexible;
The physical structure of the product is honeycomb with low gas resistance.
Ozone decomposition catalyst is mainly aimed at the purification of low and medium concentration ozone pollution (O3 ≤ 500ppm). It can quickly decompose ozone into non-toxic oxygen at room temperature without energy consumption.
Electrostatic copier, laser printer, UV curing machine, air purifier, etc
Ozone tail gas treatment of ozonation wastewater process
Treatment of ozone secondary pollution by photolysis, plasma, ozone generator and high voltage electrostatic equipment
Ozone pollution purification after sterilization of medical devices and elimination of odor in public places
The ozone is evenly introduced into the catalyst surface, and the gas pipeline is not short flow of air leakage. All the gas passes through the catalytic network, with the number of 2-4 layers.
1. It can catalyze the decomposition of low concentration ozone to oxygen at room temperature, and proper heating is helpful to improve the catalytic reaction rate, and the exhaust gas temperature is less than 80 ℃;
2. If there are dust particles in the exhaust gas, it is necessary to do a good job of pretreatment;
3. There is no air leakage in the filling, and the number of layers is preferred to be two or more, which can be used together with other materials;
4. It is mainly used for low concentration ozone pollution purification (o 3 ≤ 50ppm);
5. High activity, wide range of airspeed adaptation (10000-50000 h - 1 ), higher airspeed requirements, can call for advice
6. The catalyst can be taken out and dried at 100 ℃ for 3 hours or more.