Under the action of power system, ozone passes through ozone catalytic decomposition material or decomposition net, enters nano active sites on the inner and outer surface of ozone decomposition material with high specific surface area at room temperature, and then decomposes into non-toxic oxygen instantly. The purification process has zero energy consumption (excluding the energy consumption of wind power) and zero reagent.
|Parameters of ozone decomposition catalyst|
|Catalyst model and name||OD-KC Ozone decomposition catalyst|
|Application of catalyst||Catalytic decomposition of ozone to oxygen with zero energy consumption at room temperature|
|Catalyst appearance||Granular, columnar, conventional particle size 3-4mm|
|Catalyst carrier||Modified activated carbon|
|Bulk density||500-600kg/m3or 1.8-2L/kg|
|Product packaging||Double pack, 20kg / bag|
|Purification efficiency||≥95-99.9% (It is related to the actual working condition)|
|Service life||Not less than 8760h|
|Active component||Supported nanocomposite metal oxides|
|Airspeed||10000-50000h-1(the volume airspeed is related to the actual working conditions)|
|Recommended reaction flow rate||≤3m/s|
|Wind resistance of catalyst||≤800pa (related to practical application and Design)|
|Recommended gas residence time||0.08-0.36s (residence time volume airspeed is related to actual conditions)|
|Installation requirements and precautions||Gas leakage is not short flow, all gas through the catalytic network, the number of 2-4 layers|
1. Ozone elimination process, no additional chemicals are required;
2. Efficient catalytic decomposition of ozone at room temperature to generate oxygen, which meets the requirements of safety and economy;
3. The material is simple and convenient to use, with long service life and purification efficiency of more than 1.2-2 times of other catalysts under the same quality;
4. The physical structure of the product is granular. Compared with honeycomb, the product has less dosage, better performance and higher economy.
Ozone decomposition catalyst is mainly aimed at the purification of low and medium concentration ozone pollution (O3 ≤ 500ppm). It can quickly decompose ozone into non-toxic oxygen at room temperature without energy consumption.
The ozone is evenly introduced into the catalyst surface, and the gas pipeline is not short flow of air leakage. All the gas passes through the catalytic network, with the number of 2-4 layers. 【precautions】
1. It can catalyze the decomposition of low concentration ozone to oxygen at room temperature. Proper heating can help to improve the catalytic reaction rate, and the effect is better at 40-80 ℃.
2. It is mainly used for the purification of low and medium concentration ozone pollution (≤ 500ppm). The activated carbon supported catalyst can not be placed in the treatment of high concentration ozone tail gas, which will easily lead to a large amount of heat generated in the decomposition process and lead to the combustion and pulverization of the catalyst.
3. High activity, wide range of airspeed adaptation (10000-50000 h < sup > - 1 < / sup >), higher airspeed requirements, can call for advice
4. After a certain period of time (for example, about one year), if it is found that the activity of the catalyst decreases due to the long-term accumulation of adsorbed water, the catalyst can be taken out and dried in the oven at 100 ℃ for 6 hours or more (in case of lack of conditions, it can be taken out and exposed to the strong sun), and then it can be put into the purifier for use.