Under the action of power system, ozone passes through ozone catalytic decomposition material or decomposition net, enters nano active sites on the inner and outer surface of ozone decomposition material with high specific surface area at room temperature, and then decomposes into non-toxic oxygen instantly. The purification process has zero energy consumption (excluding the energy consumption of wind power) and zero reagent.
|Parameters of ozone decomposition catalyst|
|Catalyst model and name||OD-FC Ozone decomposition catalyst|
|Application of catalyst||Catalytic decomposition of ozone to oxygen with zero energy consumption at room temperature|
|Catalyst appearance||Honeycomb 100 * 100 * 100 * 100 or 100 * 100 * 50mm, square hole, aperture 1.5-2mm (other specifications need to be customized)|
|Catalyst carrier||Modified porous activated carbon|
|Product packaging||Carton, double pack, 20 pieces / box or 40 pieces / box|
|Purification efficiency||≥90-99%(related to actual working conditions)|
|Service life||Not less than 8760h|
|Active component||Supported manganese based composite metal oxides|
|Airspeed||10000-80000h-1(the volume airspeed is related to the actual working conditions)|
|Recommended reaction flow rate||≤3m/s|
|Wind resistance of catalyst||≤800pa (related to practical application and Design)|
|Recommended gas residence time||0.08-0.36s (residence time volume airspeed is related to actual conditions)|
|Installation requirements and precautions||Gas leakage is not short flow, all gas through the catalytic network, the number of 2-4 layers|
- No additional chemicals are required for ozone removal process;
- High efficient catalytic decomposition of ozone at room temperature to generate oxygen, which meets the requirements of safety and economy;
- The material is easy to use, long service life and high efficiency;
- The physical structure of the product is honeycomb with low gas resistance.
Ozone decomposition catalyst is mainly aimed at the purification of low and medium concentration ozone pollution (O3 ≤ 500ppm). It can quickly decompose ozone into non-toxic oxygen at room temperature without energy consumption.
- Electrostatic copier, laser printer, UV curing machine, air purifier, etc
- Ozone tail gas treatment of ozonation wastewater process
- Treatment of ozone secondary pollution by photolysis, plasma, ozone generator and high voltage electrostatic equipment
- Ozone pollution purification after sterilization of medical devices and elimination of odor in public places
- 5. 半导体生产及电晕设备
The ozone is evenly introduced into the catalyst surface, and the gas pipeline is not short flow of air leakage. All the gas passes through the catalytic network, with the number of 2-4 layers.
1. It can catalyze the decomposition of low concentration ozone to oxygen at room temperature. Proper heating can help to improve the catalytic reaction rate, and the effect is better at 40-80 ℃.
2. It is mainly used for the purification of low and medium concentration ozone pollution (≤ 500ppm). The activated carbon supported catalyst can not be placed in the treatment of high concentration ozone tail gas, which will easily lead to a large amount of heat generated in the decomposition process and lead to the combustion and pulverization of the catalyst.
3. High activity, wide range of airspeed adaptation (10000-50000 h < sup > - 1 < / sup >), higher airspeed requirements, can call for advice
4. After a certain period of time (for example, about one year), if it is found that the activity of the catalyst decreases due to the long-term accumulation of adsorbed water, the catalyst can be taken out and dried in the oven at 100 ℃ for 6 hours or more (in case of lack of conditions, it can be taken out and exposed to the strong sun), and then it can be put into the purifier for use.